Saturday, July 7, 2012

Roses are Red, violets are Blue...( Justlena Oneshot) Part 1

1# Roses are Red, violets are Blue...( Justlena Oneshot) Part 1. Advertisements

VDO of Roses are Red, violets are Blue...( Justlena Oneshot) Part 1

Roses are Red, violets are Blue...( Justlena Oneshot) Part 1 Video Clips. Duration : 0.48 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from 3Rd Grade Math Games. Shout out to........ Luvxlivexlove go Sub her right now!!! She is a great writer and she won my oneshto contest...whoch non of you guys entered except for her!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so I know valentine's day past but I got this really cute idea  hope you like this oneshot! Shout out to........ Luvxlivexlove go Sub her right now!!! She is a great writer and she won my oneshto contest...whoch non of you guys entered except for her!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, my name is Justin, im one of those boys that usually stumble on my words when I come close to the girl I have a crush on, im the one that blushes like a maniac, the one who trips over my own shoes and falls on my face. Yes, im the weird one in my school. Everyone tries to stay away from me, they think im a "nerd" but im not. If you get to know me, im actually a really cool guy. I have 1 friend. But he isn't really important right now. Right now im in English class, and instead of paying attention to the teacher, im staring at my crush since 3rd grade- Selena Gomez. Gosh, she was so pretty, the way her hair flowed down perfectly and her eyes were a perfect shade of brown. I just couldn't help but stare. I think she noticed that I was string because she gave me a nasty look, I looked away. One of her friends made fun of me and the whole class started laughing, even the teacher was holding back a giggle. I slumped down in my chair and waited for the bell to ring. Once it rang I ran out of class. I went straight to my locker to get my books ...
View Related articles associated with 3Rd Grade Math Games. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Roses are Red, violets are Blue...( Justlena Oneshot) Part 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment