Tuesday, June 26, 2012

JumpStart 4th Grade - Intro

1# JumpStart 4th Grade - Intro.

VDO of JumpStart 4th Grade - Intro

JumpStart 4th Grade - Intro Tube. Duration : 5.57 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from 3Rd Grade Math Games. The intro to the 1996 version of JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island. I love this game! When I was a kid, it did a fantastic job at both educating me and scaring the CRAP out of me. It was awesome. Unfortunately, this version of the game was recently replaced with a more kid friendly version. The plot was that you, the player, was a fourth grader who was absent from school one day. On that day the rest of the player's class had a substitute teacher, Ms. Grunkle. She was a witch who turned all of the other 13 kids into monsters and locked them up in the attic of her house. Her house was on an island called Haunted Island, and the player had to go there to rescue them. Helping the player was a purple bat named Flap. The player reversed the spells Ms. Grunkle cast on the kids by completing challenges given by a gypsy named Madame Pomreeda. By completing the challenges, the player was given items that belonged to the kids. Once four of a kid's items were found, they would be transformed back to normal. The player also needed to collect 25 keys to open the doors in Ms. Grunkle's house in order to reach the attic. This game and its characters are NOT mine. They are (c) Knowledge Adventure, Inc. Special thanks to my brother for helping me record this.
View Related articles associated with 3Rd Grade Math Games. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share JumpStart 4th Grade - Intro.


No comments:

Post a Comment